Little daughters like baby dolls. They learn parenting skills from that, and they are busy most of the time taking care of the dolls. That plays a significant role in their development, and that is why you should get them silicone baby dolls.
Silicon baby dolls look just like real babies. However, they may have different colors, and their texture may vary significantly with that of a real baby. They are essential playing tools for little daughters. As a result, they get dirty during playtime and need to be cleaned more often. How do you clean silicone baby dolls? To learn how, continue reading.
Step by Step of How to Clean Silicone Baby Dolls
- Before you clean your silicon baby doll, you should first remove the doll’s clothing and shoes. You should clean them by hand or machine washing.
- Secondly, to clean your silicone baby dolls, you should use mild soap or detergents as they can’t destroy your dolls’ paint. Therefore, clean your dolls using warm water with mild soap and a towel. Dip the towel in warm water with some detergent or soap and use it to wipe your daughter’s silicone baby doll.
- Wipe the doll’s legs, arms, face, and midsection, and pay attention to crevices and the fingers as they accumulate much dirt and dust. In addition to that, if the doll has hair, you should clean it using a mild shampoo.
- After cleaning the doll, you should rinse the dolls to get rid of soapy residue. Remember to use a wet towel and do it gently. When the toy is well rinsed, wipe it dry using a dry towel.
- After all that, you should tidy the doll’s hair and dress it smartly.
Can You Bathe Reborn Dolls?
This is a common question asked by parents from different parts of the world. The answer to the question is yes and no. Yes, for reborn dolls that don’t have batteries and electrical fittings. If a doll has electrical fittings, they can easily get damaged by water. Remember to use detergent or soaps that can’t destroy the paint on the dolls.
If your daughter’s doll has batteries and electrical fitting, don’t bathe it, wipe it clean. In addition to that, if the manufacturer of the doll instructs you not to bathe the doll, follow the instructions. Some doll paints are easily destroyed by water, and that is why you have to be careful. Just observe the manufacturer’s instructions.
Can You wash Reborn Doll’s hair?
Most reborn dolls come with hair. You can’t clean the doll and leave the hair, right? Therefore, clean the doll’s hair using a mild shampoo. Clean the hair thoroughly and dry it using a dry towel. Then comb the hair, and the doll will be clean and smart.
Keeping your little daughter’s dolls clean and smart is essential. Washing, bathing or wiping either silicone baby dolls or reborn dolls more often keep them clean. However, you have to be careful on how you clean the dolls to ensure that they last long. Therefore, use the above information, and you will do it right.